To increase confidence and positivity, think about all the GOOD things about yourself. When you are depressed, this is very hard. However, with practice, you can get better at it.
I practice this every day now and think of 10 things each day that I’m good at, or I think is a good personality trait.
My 10 things for today are:
- Spontaneous personality
- Bouts of super excitement where I think I’ll explode!
- Love my friends and love hanging out with them
- My mom says I fit as much as I can into 24 hours and squeeze every last drop out of my life.
- I love my clients’ dogs like I love my own dog.
- I want to change the world, and I know I am capable of making a big difference.
- I am a social chameleon.
- I love my friends!
- I give 100% at everything I do. I don’t cut corners, and I strive to fix problems.
- I have motivation to always be more. I don’t give up when things get hard.
10 Things I completely love:
- My whole life – I’m awesome!
- My family and friends
- Lime-flavored popsicles
- Warm Bodies
- Final Fantasy, Lost Odyssey, Kingdom Hearts, Last of Us
- Songs I can play over and over again and not get sick of them
- Drinking spiked lemonade by a pool, lake, or river
- The small successes in my life
- Romance sex novels
- How I can control everything in my life – I make my own decisions, I make my own mistakes, and I am in control of my own life
10 Things I strive to be:
- A great dog trainer
- Have a great home (it’s my list, I can put whatever I want on here)
- A great educator/teacher
- Inspirational to others
- Have calm, assertive energy to be a strong leader
Happy Thursday, everyone! What are your 10 things?